Building Performance Engineer
Siemens embodies top solutions, especially in the areas of automation, energy, information and communication technologies.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWe are looking for Performance Engineer who will work in digitalization engineering center in Bratislava for our European customers.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries.
Our cloud-based management platform Navigator helps maximize building performance.
Our goal is to deliver and support highly responsive, scalable and secure solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. Main area is within Siemens Energy Management, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition) or Fire Safety and Security solutions for large smart buildings.
Task and competences:
Identifies and lead ongoing building performance optimization opportunities and triggers engineer and maintenance actions
Creates event monitoring, basic rules, queries for customer systems and provides action plan
Runs building performance health check reports, documents the results and prepares improvement proposals
Collects performance data, analyzes, clarifies and verifies results, produces routine reports
Identifies improvement opportunities and setups implementation methods, reviews and reports
Engages with end customers and with internal communication partners
Supports training activities for local team
2+ years of experience in building technology domain (e.g. HVAC, Energy Management, etc.)
Analytical skills and strong ability to solve technical problems self reliantly
Preventive maintenance approach and process
Basic understanding and application of analytical capabilities
Candidate needs to have pro-active attitude and be willing to enhance his capabilities
Technical overview in IT systems
Nice to have skills:
Experience with remote guiding and technical supporting
Building data analysis knowhow
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (at least Bachelor's degree) or relevant working experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
We offer• Successful, stable, but innovative company, which makes real impact
• Newest technologies, all projects runs in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
• Great team (hard to explain in words, let`s meet us and see )
• We support trainings, cerfications and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests. We attend also international conferences (e.g. AWS)
• Flexible working hours
• 2 days of home office per week
• 3 Sick days per year
• Bridge days (additional paid leave to our legal vacation allowance) from 4 to 9 days per year
• Sick leave compensation to 100% of salary – 20 days p.a.
• Cafeteria system - Benefit plus
• Work-life balance – stable quartal planning cyclus
• Childbirth bonus, maternity leave bonus, work anniversary present
• Additional pension savings (3. pilier)
• Team building program - offsite meeting, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Siemens Share Matching Program
• Employee`s loans
• Referral program
• Company free parking
• Discount of monthly fee from our telecom provider for employees and their family member