Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Test Automation Professional for Smart Buildings
Siemens embodies top solutions, especially in the areas of automation, energy, information and communication technologies.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
In our projects we support applying of the best practices for software development. As our products are safety related, test automation is one of them.
We are looking for a tester for smart buildings projects with HW affinity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Test specification of system and solution level test cases for fire detection systems based on requirements and feature description of expected functionality
- Test execution of manual system and solution level test cases
- Understanding the functionality of low-level firmware and embedded software
- Understanding HW related functionality and expected effects, away of the pure software aspect of testing
- Scripting of automated test cases based on existing manual test cases at system and solution level
- Writing of defects with specific failure information to enable implementation of bug fixes
- Verification of solved defects
- Direct communication with developers to support reproducibility and analysis of defects
- Collaboration in planning of test activities within the agile planning context
- Freestyle testing based on gathered knowhow and experience.
- Good understanding of testing principles (preferable ISTQB certified tester)
- Scripting or basic/intermediate application programming skills
- Electronics know-how on a basic / intermediate level
- Know-how of test and defect management tools (preferable Jazz environment)
- Know-how on agile practices (preferably on SAFe framework)
- “Hands-on” personality, somebody who can also setup a complete HW infrastructure which fits specific testing needs, or is able to implement simple electronic circuitry needed for testing.
- Analytical skills to enable effective risk-based testing decisions
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
We offerTraining and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
Socializing programs (teambuildings)
Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)