Senior Architect for DevOps Cloud Infrastructure
Place of work
2 200 EUR/month+ VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesNew challenging opportunity in Cloud team!! What is the project about?
We focuse on the development of a new software platform used to control, service, and maintain hundreds of thousands of Siemens Healthcare instruments and various other systems world-wide.
You will have a chance to work on challenging tasks to enable integration of medical devices and processing of high-throughput as well as big volume of data, real-time connectivity, and data visualization, just to mention a few. Scrum team is responsible for developing a continuous delivery pipeline used by all development teams (Scrum teams) for developing and operating above mentioned software. You will be responsible also for automating the setup of required AWS environments (e.g. test environment, pre-production environment, production environment) as well as the deployment between those environments, developing automated test pipelines where development teams can plug-in test cases for quality assurance.
Your team is a key enabler for all development teams that leverage the provided development, testing, and operation infrastructure. You will work in close collaboration with all Scrum teams and you will act as evangelism for adhering to DevOps practices.
What you should have?
• Experience in applying and adopting agile development processes (e.g., SAFE) and principles in large software projects and organizations
• Excellent analytical skills and experience in defining and governing complex DevOps cloud architectures and development processes
• Experience in setting up AWS infrastructure for DevOps environments leveraging the full power of AWS native services
• Significant experience and Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) programming skills (e.g., Terraform) to setup AWS cloud infrastructure
• Significant experience and programming skills with the container technology Docker, the orchestration technology Kubernetes, and Helm
• Significant experience in setting up automated CI/CD pipelines and automated test pipelines (from unit over system to NFR tests) for continuous software quality assurance
• Ensuring on-time and within-budget delivery of the DevOps environment and the platform to be operated within the environment
• Strong communication skills and experience in an international team and international environment
• Business fluent English in reading, writing and speaking
Nice to have:
• Experience and programming skills with .Net Core and Java
• Experience in defining KPIs for monitoring environments and operated software to provide proactive and continuous feedback to development and operations
• Experience with common development tools from both provider and user side (e.g., GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence)
• Experience in guiding and governing international development teams to adhere to established DevOps principles (e.g., from green to green)
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 2200 € brutto /month + VAR*depending on seniority level of the candidate.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)