Junior AP/AR Accountant with Russian language
Place of work
Bratislava IV, Bratislava
1 000 EUR/monthFrom 1 000 € brutto/month + variable bonus
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesSiemens Healthineers Accounting Hub acts as Centre of Competence and provides services for Siemens Healthineers’ affiliated companies in 21 European countries.
Our mission is high quality of books and records.
New career opportunity! We are opening new accounting positions:
• Accounts Payables,
• Accounts Receivables,
• Cash & Banks,
• Payment Run,
• Master Data,
• Closing of Subledgers.
Main goal and challenge for next years is takeover of transactional services and implementation of new SAP customized for Healthcare business.
We search for Junior AP/AR Accountant with 1 year working experience in transactional accounting services.
• Business Academy / University Bc./MSc. in Accounting/Finance
• Min. 1 years working experience in transactional accounting
• SAP experience as advantage
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Russian - Upper intermediate (B2)Number of years of experience
We offer• Team building program - adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)