Middle/senior C# developer (Ref. No.: 93340)
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWhat we are looking for?
If you are interested in information technologies, up-to-date software for medical devices, C# programming language is your second native language, you feel at home in Windows 10 OS and TFS and you love challenges in solving complex solutions we would love to have you on board in our team in Siemens Healthcare Kosice.
You can expect interesting work, excellent career opportunities, lot of different benefits, high company culture and excellent team.
More about our projects can be found at: www.siemens.sk/download/velkiludia/index.html.
Task and Responsibilities:
• responsibility for development of solutions in area of automated integration of medical SW
• SW development using TDD principles
• cooperation in international work team setup
Required education, skills and personality requirements:
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
• Computer Science
• English – expert (interpreting)
Number of years of experience:
Expected skills and experience:
• strong analytical, technical, and conceptual problem-solving skills
• 3 or more years of experience in C# programming language
• knowledge and experience in Windows 10 OS deployment & configuration is preferable
• knowledge from TFS development & test automation is preferable
• experience with software package management (nuget, artifactory), Integration workflows is welcomed
• experience with vSpehere/vbox is welcomed
• excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required, German is welcome
• ability to prioritize conflicting demands with challenging workloads
• ability to work in team
What we can offer?
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards:
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 € brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
.NET - advanced