(GDC) Service Manager for eCommerce (Ref. No.: 211624)
Place of work
Bratislava IV, Bratislava
2 200 EUR/month+ VAR
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesThe successful candidate shall have throughout knowledge of ecommerce suite, with Hybris experience a plus Having a technical knowledge will be a plus although the position does not require actual coding. We will train the resource on our Hybris implementation.
• He/she shall coordinate with business in understanding and finalizing Change Requests
• He/she will be dealing with business stakeholders in EMEA region
• He/she shall render business requirements into functional requirements for development by InfoSys our application support and development partner located in India
• He/she shall work with InfoSys to coordinate development, testing and implementation of Change Requests
• Once trained in our Service Transition and Project Management processes, he/she will also be Project Manager for initiatives in this area
• He/she shall work closely with other eCommerce team colleagues located in Chicago, US and Marburg, Germany
• Ability to effectively analyze, identify and troubleshoot production issues
• Fluency in English. Excellent written and oral communication skills is a must
• Fluency in other European languages such as German, or Spanish is a plus, but is not a core requirement
• Ability of work effectively in a virtual team setting with peers, other IT teams, vendors and with business stakeholders across different countries and cultures
What we can offer?
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)