Junior full stack developer for hospital performance system (Ref. No.: 196579)
Place of work
Bratislava IV, Bratislava
1 300 EUR/month+ VAR*
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesIn Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
Your responsibility will be to implement professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application as well as back-end services in our microservices-based architecture.
• Design and implementation of the software components based on the software design (e.g. RESTful web services, etc.)
• Ensuring the quality of the software product by writing automated tests and unit tests
• Investigation and fixing of the software defects
• Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface
• Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture
• Deployment and monitoring of the services
• Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles (agile development)
• Documentation of the product design and implementation
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with FE technologies, e.g.
• React, Angular or another web framework
• HTML5 and CSS3 programming
• Programming skills in C#, .Net or .Net Core or other object-oriented programming language(s)
• Test automation and unit testing
• English in speaking and writing
• Improvement mind-set, team player
Beneficial qualification (any of mentioned below is welcome):
• Browser testing and debugging
• Experiences with or abilities to read and use various programming languages (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java, C, …)
• Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies
• Deployment into cloud data centers - e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
What we can offer?
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Salary starting from 1300 € + VAR*, depending on relevant experience.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)