ServiceNow Senior Developer (Ref. No.: 178672)
Place of work
Košice IV, Košice
1 900 EUR/month+ VAR*
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesJoin our team now at Siemens Healthineers as ServiceNow Senior Developer
As an established, high-volume ServiceNow customer we are currently transforming the way we develop on our Now platform. Our vision is to build a high-performance environment primarily by speeding up the demand-to-production cycle time. If you are interested in being part of our journey you will have the opportunity to work on a highly complex and continuously growing ServiceNow cross-country implementation spanning across multiple platform products/modules which undergoes a world-class development modernization process.
• You will be part of a development team delivering high-quality code and configurations
• You will be designing and building up performant, durable and robust solutions
• You will coach and mentor junior team members, providing upskilling opportunities
• You will be contributing to the continuous improvement of our development process
• You will ensure compliance to all applicable and not limited to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations
• You will be actively keeping your existing certifications portfolio up to date and gradually expand it as part of your personal development journey
• You will be actively keeping yourself up to date with new releases information
This position may suit you best, if you are self-driven, passionate about innovation an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset.
• Completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics and have background in software development or/and consulting
• Referenceable professional experience in ServiceNow development or/and consulting
• High level of Now platform technical expertise, preferably across several products (e.g. ITSM, CSM, ITBM etc.)
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in ITSM or another Now product line
• Team leadership experience would be considered an advantage
• You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team as well as with business representatives
• Good communication skills on both technical and non-technical levels
• You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
• You enjoy driving change and taking responsibility in complex and global technology environments
• You are a team player that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)