(Proxy) Product Owner in Point of Care Diagnostics Projects (Ref. No.: 201286)
Place of work
Bratislava IV, Bratislava
2 500 EUR/month+ VAR*
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWith 50,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as (Proxy) Product Owner of international teams to develop control software for new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing).
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure that user requirements are properly translated into functional requirements and described in user stories, by using any applicable visual technique as needed. You will ensure the development team understands the overall goals as well as the detailed requirements in order to realistically estimate the scope and the volume of work. Once the software is created you will verify that it complies with the requirements and regulatory constraints. Using your advanced interpersonal communication skills you will establish an effective communication channel between the Product Owner and the development team.
More about our projects can be found at http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/index.html
What are we expecting?
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
• English - advanced
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in requirements analysis/engineering, preferably in Laboratory Diagnostics, (molecular) Biology, Healthcare or related areas
• Ability to gather requirements from subject matter experts using interviews, workshops and other requirement elicitation techniques
• Experience defining and documenting use cases, user stories, requirements, acceptance criteria, workflow diagrams and dataflow diagrams
• Experience in managing and tracking of system requirements using software tools
• Understanding of fundamental test techniques and experience in conducting user acceptance tests
• Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Good understanding of and extensive experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban
• Experience in communicating with customers and managing competing priorities of multiple stakeholders
• Familiarity with regulations and policies related to processing of information in Healthcare, Clinical and Diagnostics (HIPPA, EHR, etc.) will be beneficial
• Experience in product development involving hardware and software will be beneficial
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Some flexibility to travel occasionally to Germany, Netherlands and United States
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hired)
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)