HR Generalist (WorkDay) (Ref. No.: 201349)
Place of work
1 700 EUR/monthFrom 1700€ brutto /month + variable bonus
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens stelesňuje špičkové riešenia najmä v oblastiach automatizácie a riadenia,dopravy, energetiky, informačných a komunikačných technológií.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWho are we looking for:
- 3-5 years HR admin / generalist experience on expert level.
- Experience in working / administrating the Workday system.
- Experience with end to end personal administration.
- Customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people.
- Familiar with MS Office suite: Excel, PowePoint and Word.
What will you do:
- Perform consultant duties on the Workday implementation project.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling.
- Assists with WD system release and relevant testing.
- Develops user guidelines, documentation & training material for managers and employees.
- Perform employees / managers / HR training on procedures and processes/functionality.
- Cooperates with the project teams, payroll admin, field HR.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Workday - advanced
We offerTraining and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
Socializing programs (teambuildings)
Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)