Payroll Expert (Ref. No.: 201348)
Place of work
1 700 EUR/monthFrom 1700€ brutto /month + variable bonus
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens stelesňuje špičkové riešenia najmä v oblastiach automatizácie a riadenia,dopravy, energetiky, informačných a komunikačných technológií.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWho are we looking for:
- 3-5 years payroll operations experience.
- Experience with end to end payroll processing including: time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll & taxes, reporting and experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees.
- Customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people.
- Familiar with MS Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- SAP or Workday experience of advantage.
- Experience in Service Centre environment and/or HR & payroll outsource environment of advantage.
What will you do:
You will be part of a project team and you will work with our external payroll vendor since project start date. Our expectation from your job position is to ensure an effective data transfer from the existing in-house payroll system. After the project implementation, system release and testing period you will be responsible for the delivery of end to end employee payroll processing and query management. The role is responsible for the delivery and upload of payroll related data into the Payroll Vendor online tool, downloading of the payroll reports, distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the Siemens companies (currently 7 Siemens companies in SK), reporting to local authorities and the approval of the local payroll run.
• Accountable for responding to the employees and providing resolutions to payroll queries and issues.
• Partnering with Payroll Vendor, HR teams and Accounting teams and liaison with Vendors to resolve queries.
• Ensure, that all payroll query responses are dealt in a timely manner, where required follow up with vendors or escalate to GBS Head.
• Follow all payroll processes, support the process design phase and support an continuous improvement process.
• Use HR admin and payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Payroll accounting - advancedNumber of years of experience
We offerTraining and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
Socializing programs (teambuildings)
Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)