OpenGL / Open Inventor developer for Healthcare Project (Ref. No.: 194130)
Place of work
Košice I, Košice
1 600 EUR/month+ VAR*
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWe are looking for a software developer who will be part of our software development team for customer in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for Ultrasound Products we would like you to become a part of our team.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Your role will be:
• Understand business requirements
• Implementing new features
• Making improvements in software
• Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to new customers’ needs
• Working on 3D rendering module using C++
• Experience with C++ , C++/CLI, OpenGL
• Applications development in C++ in the area of 3D photorealistic rendering, GPU + CPU, multithreading, OpenGL. Open Inventor
• Work well in a team environment
• Strong technical skills
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)