Automation Test Engineer (Ref. No.: 196476)
Place of work
Bratislava IV, Bratislava
1 200 EUR/month+ VAR*
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWe are looking for anautomation test engineer who will be part of our software development team for customer in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for Ultrasound Products we would like you to become a part of our team.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Your role will be:
• Analyze, review and understand software requirement for manual and automation testability
• Develop suitable test scripts, making re-use of existing test scripts/packs,
• Develop and validate automated tests where applicable
• Define test interface requirements for the development team
• Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects.
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
• Preparation of test specification
• Perform test activities
• Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
• Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirement
• Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
• Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
• Software test experience is preferred. 1-3 years of which at least 1-2 years should have been on Automation (Writing Scripts)
• Test automation / test scripting experience using C# or Scripting language is a must.
• Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non-functional, performance, load and stress).
• Understanding of test interfaces to ensure the correct interface requirements are provided to the development team
• Sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the software test life cycle
• Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc., )
• Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
• Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
• Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be highly desired.
• Agile / Scrum development experience would be preferred
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1200 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)