Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Full Stack Developer for hospital performance system (Ref. č.: 195857)
O násSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Popis pracovnej pozicie a zodpovednostiFor the position of software Engineer, we are looking for junior/medior and senior candidates who can apply their programming skills in predevelopment and prototyping phase, as well as in the product development.
Your responsibility will be to implement professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application as well as back-end services in our microservices-based architecture.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface
• Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface (predevelopment phase)
• Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture in order to create a scalable SW platform where services can be docked and configured
• Design and implement RESTful web services,
• Deployment and monitoring of the services
• Transforming requirements of various stakeholders into the business logic implementation in the backend service.
• Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles
• Documentation of the product design and implementation
What you should have?
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
• Programming skills in C# or other object-oriented programming language(s)
• Test automation and unit testing
• English in speaking and writing
Beneficial qualification (any of mentioned below is welcome):
• Responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
• Browser testing and debugging
• Experiences with or abilities to read and use various programming languages (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java, C, …)
• Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies
• Deployment into cloud data centers - e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
• Secure coding architecture
• Understanding of Open source software integration requirements into products
• Browser and mobile targeted application performance testing
• Integrating charting libraries into web applications (eg. chartjs, d3)
• BI tools like PowerBI, Qliksense/Qlikview, Tableau preffered
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
•Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Potrebné vzdelanie, zručnosti a osobnostné predpokladyVzdelanie
vysokoškolské I. stupňa
C# - pokročilý