Junior or Mid-level or Senior Software Engineer for syngo Virtual Cockpit (Ref. No.: 109836)
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for Software Engineer for our new software development team to build together the great product for the healthcare sector. Check out what a great product you will contribute to right now behind this link: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it/imaging-acquisition-solutions/syngo-virtual-cockpit
You will join the team that work on the “syngo Virtual Cockpit” product development. syngo Virtual Cockpit allows supporting/operating all Siemens scanners remotely, along with online live collaboration among scanners technicians, technologists and physicians.
As Software Engineer you will participate on the entire development & maintenance processes (analyzes, design, implementation, testing, production, deployments, maintenance, optimization, fault reports handling etc.). We offer you:
- state-of-the-art applications, technology and methodologies
- agile environment
- credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
- and the fun.
People working on syngo Virtual Cockpit will form the specific unit that will act as the startup within our organization.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- University education (Bachelor's degree) in Computer Science
- University education (Master's degree) in Computer Science
- English (B2)
- We have place in the team for any kind of person: junior, mid-level and senior developer. Appropriate experiences based on the claimed seniority will be tackled during the interview you will be invited on.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WPF (main actual technologies in use)
- Experience or positive attitude in regards to the tests (beside the production code, you may work on the various automated tests and/or test environment too)
- Knowledge of IP networks and protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ...) is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting language(s) is an advantage
Personality requirements and skills:
- does the things to the end
- open for the changes
- team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
- willing to continuously learn
- having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
.NET - advanced