Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IT Operation Professional – Administration of Teamcenter (Ref. No.: 122607)
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesIT Operation Professional – Administration of Teamcenter
Siemens Healthineers has introduced Teamcenter as a future PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) backbone. Operation is carried out by a global team. Teamcenter Maintenance Service team guarantees reliability of the system.
Position Overview for an IT Operation Expert for Teamcenter
The IT Operation Professional for Teamcenter has excellent expertise in basic IT skills. He or she provides system support as well as carrying out monitoring and administration tasks. He or she acts as a contact to other locations of the team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Monitoring of productive Teamcenter system and important tryout systems (option for the future: on call support )
• Carrying out deployment packages for Teamcenter including smoke tests
• Support OS backend patches
• Analyzing security breaches according to IPINS Scans
• Administrational tasks in Teamcenter
• Operational support
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
• 3+ years of IT experience
• Excellent IT skills (Windows server administration)
• Experience in operating complex IT applications
• Application Management skills
• Great team and communicational skills
• Good English language skills
• Basic IT Security knowledge
• Basic experience with virtual environments / cloud technology
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Quick learner and efficient ability to get into new technologies and architectures
• Good analytic and communication skills
• German language is a plus
• Basic Linux administration skills
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
The minimum wage for this job opening is 1600 EUR/monthly sand will be adapted based on the candidates` relevant qualification.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)