ServiceNow Developer (Ref. č.: 178673)
O násSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Popis pracovnej pozicie a zodpovednostiJoin our team now at Siemens Healthineers as ServiceNow Developer
As an established, high-volume ServiceNow customer we are currently transforming the way we develop on our Now platform. Our vision is to build a high-performance environment primarily by speeding up the demand-to-production cycle time. If you are interested in being part of our journey you will have the opportunity to work on a highly complex and continuously growing ServiceNow cross-country implementation spanning across multiple platform products/modules which undergoes a world-class development modernization process.
· You will be part of an agile team delivering high-quality code and configurations
· You will be assisting in building up performant, durable and robust solutions
· You will be contributing to the continuous improvement of our development process
· You will be acting upon learning opportunities provided by senior team members
· You will ensure compliance to all applicable and not limited to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations
· You will be actively keeping your existing certifications portfolio up to date and gradually expand it as part of your personal development journey
This position may suit you best, if you are self-driven, passionate about innovation an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset.
· Completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics
· Previous exposure to ServiceNow development or/and consulting with desire to embark on a professional upskilling journey
· Basic level of Now platform technical expertise across any Now product line (e.g. ITSM)
· ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
· You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team
· You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
· You are a team player that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
* Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
* Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
* Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
* Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
* Socializing programs (teambuildings)
* Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
* Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Potrebné vzdelanie, zručnosti a osobnostné predpokladyVzdelanie
vysokoškolské I. stupňa