IT Project Quality Professional (Ref. č.: 106646)
O násSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Popis pracovnej pozicie a zodpovednosti
The Governance Project Quality Services (PQS) Team proactively engages within SHS IT projects and across service/application teams in support of successful business results.
The initial primary focus for PQS team members in the Global Delivery Center (GDC) will be in assessing the quality of IT system change requests from a process, documentation, and regulatory compliance perspective, and approving changes for production use.
Over time, focus can shift from individual IT change requests to larger IT project efforts, where the engagement is even more supportive where authoring of IT documentation and testing help, and other support is needed to reach successful results
The PQS team member responsibilities include sponsorship, design, and continual improvement of the PM practices and metrics. This includes the processes and tools used to execute the global PM standards, as well as, incorporation of / interface with / proposing of improvements for other topics, processes, and tools that support project success that influence or are executed as part of projects, but not owned by the PM Process Owner (E.g., demand management, change management, supplier management, quality management, requirements engineering, for data privacy and cyber security controls, …).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with project teams to ensure PM global standards are known and understood.
• Assess gaps in project team understanding of PM global standards and support resolving any gaps through training, counseling, and/or planning.
• Support development of PM global standard deliverables through authoring, reviewing, and approving as defined by the process.
• Establish a trusted, value add relationship with the project teams as assigned.
• Propose improvements for PM global standards with a focus on digitalization and automation.
• Apply LEAN principles in support of the principles of SHS.
• Develop KPIs and measurements to track project performance and improvements.
• Travel internationally on a regular basis, based on assignments.
• Other duties as assigned and necessary to ensure that SHS IT performs at the highest level and is providing value to our Business Partners.
Potrebné vzdelanie, zručnosti a osobnostné predpokladyVzdelanie
vysokoškolské I. stupňa
Technical Skills Needed
• Experience working with various IT project management methodologies (especially Agile, SCRUM, and SAFe)
• Experience working with IT system development lifecycle (e.g., requirements, system development, testing, production implementation)
• Experience or basic understanding of LEAN principles, tools, and methods (e.g., value-focused mindset, A3 problem solving, Kanban, retrospectives)
• Experience or basic understanding of project management topics (e.g., management of scope, schedule, budget, risk, resources, quality, suppliers, communications, stakeholders, and team operations)
• Experience working within a global IT organization that supports a healthcare regulated environment of services and systems (e.g., having at least a basic understanding of FDA 21CFR and Part 11)
• Experience supporting, as project manager, systems analyst, or quality manager, global IT systems where processes and regulations are embedded into the operational workflow (e.g., SAP)
• Skills to support global IT regulatory requirements fulfillment (e.g., understanding of electronic records and signatures, data privacy, information security)
• Experience in auditing documentation content and process compliance related to IT project management and application development
• Experience in IT systems requirements engineering is preferred but not required
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
salary suggestion: starting from 2300 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.