Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for Embedded Developer who will be responsible for:
- Develop and provide common Embedded Linux Platform for all product lines of Building Automation.
- Evaluating, using, contributing and further developing open-source and inner-source components for Linux-based products (Embedded/Yocto).
- Developing smart solutions related to networked devices (IoT) connected to the cloud and the associated remote services.
- Formulating and implementing globally coordinated and gradually feasible concepts (secure SW update, Edge Device, …) with applications, this across a variety of products and product lines
- University or higher technical college degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
- Practical experience with Linux and experience with multiple programming and scripting languages.
- Interest in open-source projects and a readiness to carry your work upstream.
- Experience with technologies such as Yocto/OpenEmbedded, Linux administration and hardening, container technologies and their underlying constructs like cgroups and runC, IoT and web protocols such as WebSockets or MQTT.
- Confident working with modern tools such as git, code reviews, unit tests and continuous integration/delivery.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Educational Specialization
Number of years of experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
UNIX/Linux - advanced
- Training and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií