O násSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Popis pracovnej pozicie a zodpovednosti
In Siemens Healthineers, we are building new software products based on the most modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies. We are opening new senior and junior positions for data scientists, front-end and back-end (or full-stack) developers in predevelopment and prototyping teams. Team members will be working on predevelopment tasks in area of image and data processing in products assisting the radiologist, physicians, and patient during their daily routines, using microservices, data-analytics, and machine learning technologies, with deployments into cloud data center or on hospital premises.
For the position of software Engineer, we are looking for senior and junior candidates which can apply their programming skills in predevelopment and prototyping phase.
Your responsibility will be to implement professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application as well as back-end services in our micro-services based architecture.
· Communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface in Angular 7+ framework.
· Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface (predevelopment phase)
· Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture.
· Design and implement RESTful web services, primary in ASP.NET Core 2 using C# programming language.
· Deployment and monitoring of the services in prototyping environments
· Transforming requirements of various stakeholders into the business logic implementation in the backend service.
· Communication with product owner and data scientists and implementing or integrating advanced algorithms of machine learning and artificial intelligence into the backend business logic.
· Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles
· Documentation of the design and implementation for the handover of proof of concept into product development team
· Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with Angular or another web framework
· Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 programming
· Experiences or knowledge of problematics of responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
· Experience with browser testing and debugging
· Programming skills in C# or other object-oriented programming language(s)
· Experiences with or abilities to read and use various programming languages (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java, C, …)
· Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies are beneficial.
· Experience with test automation and unit testing
· Experience with deployment into cloud data centers – e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
· Communication and presentation skills in English
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Potrebné vzdelanie, zručnosti a osobnostné predpoklady
vysokoškolské I. stupňaPočet rokov praxe
Pre online registráciu do databázy Siemens vyplňte formulár
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií