O násSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Popis pracovnej pozicie a zodpovednosti
In Siemens Healthineers, we are building new software products based on the most modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies. We are opening new senior and junior positions for data scientists, front-end and back-end (or full-stack) developers in predevelopment and prototyping teams. Team members will be working on predevelopment tasks in area of image and data processing in products assisting the radiologist, physicians, and patient during their daily routines, using microservices, data-analytics, and machine learning technologies, with deployments into cloud data center or on hospital premises.
For the role of Data Scientist, we are looking for senior and junior candidates capable to participate on definition of innovative features and able to provide solutions for such features based on state-of-the-art methods and technologies in area of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Responsibilities associated with the role of Data Scientist in this project:
· Work with various stakeholders to provide innovative solutions over various sources of data, and to design products that are attractive and efficient for end user’s daily routines.
· Analyze available patient related data (images and facts), create appropriate data models for that data and algorithms for their analysis. Discover trends and patterns in the data.
· Together with predevelopment team create proof of concept for mining this data and presenting information using data visualization and infographics approaches.
· Asses effectiveness and accuracy of the proposed solution and participate in data collection and annotation of data sources.
· Monitor efficiency of the solution and provide improvements to data models and algorithms.
· Document the proof of concept and support productization teams in providing product quality level of implementation
Qualification for this role
· Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathemathics or another related field.
· Problem solving skills with focus on practical product development
· Knowledge and experience with the state-of-the-art machine learning techniques, with ability to distinguish their efficiency and drawbacks in various problem setups.
· Coding skills, and experience or ability to learn various programming languages (C#, Python, TypeScript, R, SQL)
· Experience working with data, their collection, preprocessing, curation, and
· Good communication and presentation skills in English
· Experience with medical domain is beneficial
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 2500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Potrebné vzdelanie, zručnosti a osobnostné predpoklady
vysokoškolské I. stupňaPočet rokov praxe
Pre online registráciu do databázy Siemens vyplňte formulár
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií