About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for software test engineer who will assure quality of our software releases on time. For this purpose you will be responsible for:
- Creating test scenarios according to the requirement specification
- Developing the automated tests, regular test run and test result evaluation
- Maintenance and improving the test suite (Test stability, test efficiency, shortening the test run)
- Installation and operation of test environment in virtual machines
If you want to help us secure the quality of our software products in healthcare environment all around the world, come and prove your abilities at the interview with our architect.
In our projects we support applying of the best practices for software development, building robust, stable and efficient test suite assuring continuous integration and release is one of them. If you want to take the ownership, apply your ideas and grow with the best, see our expectations below:
We require experiences with software testing and software quality assurance:
- Knowledge of testing methods and testing techniques
- Ability to create test concepts and test scenarios
- Executing of functional and non-functional tests including test result documentation
- Investigation skills, analytical and logical thinking
- Experience with test automation
- Experiences with Git, nUnit, Selenium or comparable tools
- Experience with test management tools (Jira)
- Managing tests of Agile projects / Scrum / DevOps
- Maybe you can ask for certification like “certified test manager / tester”.
- Benefit tools like Azure DevOPs / HP QC / Caliber
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)Number of years of experience
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií