HR Business Partner for Siemens Mobility (Ref. No.: 104000)
- Place of work: Bratislava region, Žilina region (The job requires travelling)
- Contract type: full-time
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a HR Business Partner for Siemens Mobility in Slovakia, a fast growing company employing 450 employees in the field of Electrical Engineering, Automation, SW development, Sales and Service operating in Bratislava and Žilina.
Your role will be to support and implement the Global People Strategy, Functional HR Strategy and other strategic HR initiatives with respective business leader, and to advise and support the business management and employees.
HR Business Partner:
- Drives implementation of effective HR programs on a global level (e.g. recruiting, people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development and change), in close cooperation with respective corporate functions and expert teams.
- Advises unit management regarding general, globally relevant HR topics, processes and compliance issues.
- Discusses workforce demands
- Is responsible for HR part in M&A projects in accordance with global standards.
- Drives implementation of the global people strategy
- Develops global, diverse talent pipeline taking diversity aspects into consideration.
- Ensures quality and adherence to global standards for core HR processes.
- Defines and ensure implementation of corporate approved general HR policies, matching respective legal requirements
- Keeps abreast of industry and / or regional trends
- Coordinates a ensure quality of outsourced payroll services
- Liaises with public and private stakeholders in subject matters, on behalf of the organizational unit.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Master's degree)
Human resources, labor law, psychology, business administration
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Experience in HR field (preferably HR generalist or manager) minimum 5 years, international experience or work in an international corporation preferred.
• Deep knowledge in the field of Compensation & Benefits, Labor Law, Learning and Development.
• Willingness to travel
• Positive attitude to work in and to contribute to an international HR community
• Proficient user of MS Office,
• SAP of advantage
We are looking for a customer minded person, with a pro-active approach, high degree of reliability and excellent communication skills, execution, adaptability and flexibility.
We offer• Salary 2000 € brutto /month + variable bonus*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
ContactTo apply on-line use Job Application Form.
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Ves
návrat na zoznam pozícií