Siemens stelesňuje špičkové riešenia najmä v oblastiach automatizácie a riadenia, dopravy, energetiky, informačných a komunikačných technológií a medicínskej techniky. U nás majú zelenú ľudia, ktorí sú odvážni a inovatívni. Nájdete u nás perspektívne zamestnanie s možnosťou odborného a osobnostného rastu, motivujúce finančné ohodnotenie zodpovedajúce dosiahnutým pracovným výsledkom a dobré sociálne zabezpečenie.
Popis pracovnej pozicie a zodpovednosti
Siemens Mobility is looking for the Communication System Manager in Bid Phase (Medior Technical Sales) for the rail automation competence center in Žilina. The competence center is taking part in the international rail automation projects worldwide.
The Communication Systems Manager in Bid Phase is the expert in communication system analysis and definition of complete system solutions or large scale subsystems for bids in the area of railway mobility. He knows in detail the mobility communication systems product and system portfolio and the on the market available sub-systems. The objective of the Communication Systems Manager in Bid Phase is to establish a (sub-)system architecture and concepts which are an optimum to fulfill the customer requirements.
The Communication Systems Manager in Bid Phase analyses the system related requirements, defines and controls the system architecture and interfaces. With regard to the system architecture and the system concepts, the Communication Systems Manager in Bid Phase ensures the communication and acts as a steering interface between the Project Management, the Bid Group, R&D, Product Line Management, Engineering, technical interface partners and the Customer.
The main responsibilities of the Communication Systems Manager are:
• Output: on-time delivery of communications system architecture and its interfaces, input for procurement, bid documentation and COM CoC cost calculation.
• Interface, partner and risk management: Involves R&D, internal and external subsystem suppliers and interface partners timely and escalates in case of shortcomings regarding quality, deadline shifts and collaboration problems with respect to the given timeline. Develops methods of resolution independently in case of problems with interface partners and puts them into practice (in coordination with the technical project manager). He knows the sources of risk for his/her techniques, evaluates them with the relevant interface partners and informs the technical project manager.
• Networking: Use the resources and tools that are available in the organisation. Communicates openly and precisely information, knowledge and experience learned from other projects- Edits information, knowledge and experience within the internal team as well as across the department boundaries, e.g. for lessons learned, best practice sharing or project data bases.
• Willingness to travel to headquarters (Braunschweig, Germany) frequently and willingness to travel to bid submission locations if necessary.
Potrebné vzdelanie, zručnosti a osobnostné predpoklady
vysokoškolské I. stupňa
vysokoškolské II. stupňaVzdelanie v odbore
electrical engineering, IT, telecommucations
Počet rokov praxe
Anglický jazyk - Stredne pokročilý (B2) alebo Slovenský jazyk - Expert (C2)
3Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
Experience and skills in computer networks, IP configuration, IT.
The advantage is experience from work in the technical field, from testing, writing technical documentation and designing technical solutions.
Reliability, flexibility, analytical and technical thinking, very good communication skills, interest and ability to learn, interest in working in an international environment.
Salary 1500 € brutto /month (medior level) + variable bonus*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Pre online registráciu do databázy Siemens vyplňte formulár
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií