About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
At Siemens Healthineers, we want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a software developer who will be part of our software development team in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for X-Ray Products we would like you to become a part of our team.
Your role will be:
- Understand business requirements
- Implementing new features
- Making improvements in software
- Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to new customers’ needs
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - programmer
- C, C++98 and C++11
- Basic understanding of mechatronic systems (actors, sensors, calibration)
- Knowledge of E²PROM and I²C
- Knowledge of µC, e.g. STM32F429NI and LPC1768
- Knowledge of CAN bus and CANopen protocol.
- Knowledge of DS-402 and DS-412 protocols
- Knowledge of CANalyzer and CANoe
- Knowledge of KEIL µVision 4 and 5
- Knowledge of JTAG Debugging
- Knowledge of RTOS, especially segger embOs
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
We are looking for responsible, loyal, team player with self-active approach. Willingness to travel to Germany.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)Number of years of experience
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií