About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for product owner to join our Syngo team
Syngo is the intelligent imaging software for multi-modality reading for all key clinical fields and tasks from general radiology to oncology, from cardiovascular to neurology. It provides excellent base for optimal diagnosis and therapy decisions. See more on the https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/medical-imaging-it
The Product Owner is responsible for the definition and delivery of a part of a product from customer and market requirement point of view – regarding content, prioritization, quality and customer excitement for a given cost and time frame. He /She is responsible for the part of the product through the product life cycle from the definition to the phase-out. He /She provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests
• Define and prioritize market requirements
• Analyze market requirements
• Derive, prioritize and communicate SW requirements
• Create SW requirement specification (i.e. problem part)
• Creates, maintain and prioritize the Product and Team Backlog according to business value
• Coach and support development teams and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
• Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve or reject results based on DONE-ess criteria.
• Coordinate cross-feature development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
• Analyze change requests, defects and negotiate & prioritize with other backlog items
Additional objectives of the position
• Leadership: Supporting open culture, cooperation and team spirit
• Continuously improving organization and own competences
• Intercultural /international communication, alignment and cooperation within our global organization
• Working agile, supporting agile SW development
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 2500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)Number of years of experience
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií