Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a senior software developer / software architect for a project for management of software licences in the smart building area. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Analysis, design and implementation of the application and supporting systems.
• Working with customer and team on definition of high level architecture of planned features.
• Proposing changes of current architecture with regards to performance and stability
• Development of server-client based solution.
• Implementation of unit tests, cooperation with testers during creation and update of automated regression test suite.
• Writing of technical documentation.
• Object oriented analysis, design and implementation.
• Knowledge of design patterns and UML.
• Advanced or expert level of Java (Standard Edition).
Nice to have skills:
• C#, WPF.
• SQL Databases.
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP web services, rest).
• SCRUM or SAFe certification.
• Experience with working in a SCRUM team.
• Overview of Version and Source Control Systems (preferably Jazz, GIT).
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Educational Specialization
Number of years of experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Java - advanced
UML - advanced
3Personality requirements and skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Focused on goals.
• Training and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií