Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a senior software developer / software architect for a project for management of software licences in the smart building area. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Analysis, design and implementation of the application and supporting systems.
• Working with customer and team on definition of high level architecture of planned features.
• Proposing changes of current architecture with regards to performance and stability
• Development of server-client based solution.
• Implementation of unit tests, cooperation with testers during creation and update of automated regression test suite.
• Writing of technical documentation.
• Object oriented analysis, design and implementation.
• Knowledge of design patterns and UML.
• Advanced or expert level of Java (Standard Edition).
Nice to have skills:
• C#, WPF.
• SQL Databases.
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP web services, rest).
• SCRUM or SAFe certification.
• Experience with working in a SCRUM team.
• Overview of Version and Source Control Systems (preferably Jazz, GIT).
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)Educational Specialization
Number of years of experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Java - advanced
UML - advanced
3Personality requirements and skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Focused on goals.
• Training and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií