Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
CEE Partner Sales Executive as a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy in Central Eastern Europe territory.
As part of a CEE PLM SW Partner management and Development team, the PSE aids and facilitate the successful growth of direct and indirect revenue. The PDE builds productive business relationships with Channel Solution Partners, Partner Management Executives within a CEE. Takes a leading role for PLM SW solution for Strategic Synergy accounts.
As a Partner Sales Executive you would be expected to have an International direct sales experience and also indirect sales background with a commercial awareness plus experience in managing and developing SW solution sales preferably in CEE territory.
- participates significantly on CEE go-to-market strategy with a goal to maximise direct and indirect SW revenues , working closely with CEE Partner Manager Executives.
- contributes and supports business planning to accomplish goals of Partner Managers and Solution Partners.
- helps partners to develop and close key PLM SW solutions opportunities with his direct involvement in communication with customer and close cooperation with partner.
- supports the Partner personnel to advance Partner productivity throughout the sales cycle ensuring appropriate resources are provided in support of Partners
- leads Sales process in Strategic Synergy accounts for SISW PLM solution part in close cooperation with colleagues from Siemens AG
- provides direction in coverage and capacity planning and alignment with Partner Managers and Solution Partners
- works on projects/assignments of low to medium scope
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Educational Specialization
Engineering (mechanics, electrotechnics, production, quality,...)
Number of years of experience
English - Advanced (C1)
4Personality requirements and skills
- experience in a customer-facing sales
- proven track record in a software sales role
- ability to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Analysis solutions in the context of an Industry and clients´ business
- experience with ‘C’ level discussions, and specifically with the CIO and/or Engineering Leaders
- knowledgeable of the competitive landscape
- fluent in business English language communication
- good communicator with sales knowledge, leading sales via channel and excellent presentation skills
- proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation
- willingness to travel to CEE countries and communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures
- ability to work in a CEE role in collaboration with country teams
Advantageous skills and capabilities:
- experience working in Industry on PLM SW solutions
- experience of developing and supporting indirect sales channel
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Company car (also for private use)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií