About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
The CLOUD SysOps/DevOps will be part of a team that operate and manages the global CLOUD environment of Siemens Healthineers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in at least 2 of following fields:
- software implementation
- systems administration (LAN, WAN, Windows or Linux),
- deployment automation (scripting, creating automation processes),
- enterprise IT or startup IT
- basic IT security knowledge
You will engage closely with architects and engineering teams to deliver and operate highly available and scalable services.
Experience with CLOUD is nice to have but not a must, your passion for new technologies will drive your learning process.
Task and Responsibilities (based on your skills)
- You will be part of ongoing international cloudification process
- Solution implementation that will help to speed up the whole cloudification process
- Handling of Incidents and Requests
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design, development, and delivery
- Deploy and operate automation
- Prepare and lunch templates for Infrastructure-as-Code provisioning
- Implement monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting and recovery (automated and manual)
- Develop, improve and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures
Required education, skills and personality requirements:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Experience: 2+ years in IT
Passionate about new technologies
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)Number of years of experience
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií