Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master for project focused on development of License Management System. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Organizing sprint planning, refinement, retrospective, review, daily stand-up sessions with the team.
- Supporting the team and management during transition to agile development.
- Coaching and mentoring the development team (9 people).
- Overseeing processes for configuration of source control, CI/CD and test automation.
- Maintaining technical overview about the project so that you can support the team during design and implementation.
- Once agile transition is finished, you will participate on development as well.
- Experience with leading team in a SCRUM.
- Object oriented analysis, design and implementation.
- Knowledge of design patterns and UML.
- Java background (Standard Edition).
Nice to have skills:
- C#, WPF.
- SQL Databases.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP web services, rest).
- SCRUM or SAFe certification.
- Overview of Version and Source Control Systems (preferably Jazz, GIT).
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Educational Specialization
Number of years of experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Java - advanced
UML - advanced
3Personality requirements and skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Training and development program (product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií