About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
• Analyze, review and understand software requirement for manual and automation testability
• Develop suitable test scripts, making re-use of existing test scripts/packs,
• Develop and validate automated tests where applicable
• Define test interface requirements for the development team
Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects.
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
• Preparation of test specification
• Perform test activities
• Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
• Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements
• Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
• Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
• BE /BTech / MCA or equivalent
Experience and Skillset
• Overall software test experience of 1-3 years of which at least 1-2 years should have been on Automation (Writing Scripts)
• Test automation / test scripting experience using C# or Scripting language is a must.
• Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non-functional, performance, load and stress).
• Understanding of test interfaces to ensure the correct interface requirements are provided to the development team
• Sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the software test life cycle
• Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc., )
• Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
• Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
• Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be highly desired.
• Agile / Scrum development experience would be preferred
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1400 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)Number of years of experience
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií