O násSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Popis pracovnej pozicie a zodpovednosti
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
- We are looking for end-to-end Service owner for O365 services working closely with both the business and the internal IT service teams.
- The Service Owner is responsible for ensuring the services provided meet client requirements and operate sufficiently.
- The Service Owner consults and supports the implementation of new or changed services for increased business productivity, including the discussion,
analysis and acceptance of demand and supporting the planning for the development and implementation of service changes.
Task and Responsibilities
- Collate new demand, develop and prioritize pipeline of business demand on an ongoing basis
- In collaboration with the Business Engagement Partner, identify, capture and further detail IT demand from the business stakeholders
- Collect feedback from business on prioritization of services in development
- Manage customer expectations, feedback, compliments and complaints
- Manage day to day service operations, source and deliver components of standard services
- Analyze and monitor service changes
- Communicate service charging and service performance elements as per SLAs
- Works with Stakeholders to define business solutions, ensuring alignment with business strategies and priorities, as well as the target benefits expected
More about our projects can be found at:
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English – advanced
Number of years of experience
Expected skills and experience
- Understanding of O365 , SharePoint and OneDrive mutual relations and dependencies
- Comprehensive experience in analysis of business processes and in management of IT-projects
- Work experience in IT consulting and process support
- Knowledge of IT concepts, MS Windows based environments, architectures and technical standards
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with multi-cultural, virtual customer-facing environment
- Knowledge of ITIL model
- IT Service Management
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Potrebné vzdelanie, zručnosti a osobnostné predpoklady
vysokoškolské I. stupňaPočet rokov praxe
Pre online registráciu do databázy Siemens vyplňte formulár
Westend Business Park, Lamačská cesta 3/A, P.O.BOX 60
841 04 Bratislava 4http://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií