About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
As an IT Application Manager you will be managing a collection of enterprise applications in the areas such as logistics, document management, supplier management and others, used by Healthcare Business Units in Europe, United States and China. Your tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
Tasks and Responsibilities
IT Application / IT Service Management
- Ensure & Control that the IT service and underlying IT applications meet the intended use
- Central coordination of all special technical requests initiated by the IT service provider
- Responsible for the Change (incl. categorization and prioritization), Problem and Incident Management Process as well as patch and update management
- Governance for IT service/application portfolio management for respective IT application(s)
- Know/drive implementation of IT application and IT service architecture (technology, interfaces, landscape)
- Ensure IT system availability, as well as performance, process and cost improvements
- Define and ensure backup and restore scenarios (including disaster recovery. – if applicable)
- Ensure that user authorization and authentication concept is in place and considering e.g. the segregation of duties (e.g. P2P, O2C (if applicable))
- Establish POC (Point of Contact) for the business and for IT service provider
- Ensure escalation management
- Ensure & Control that the IT application and IT services comply with
o Legal regulations (e.g. privacy laws, data protection),
o Siemens internal regulations e.g.
IT general controls requirements
Information security requirements
o Healthcare regulations e.g.
Management organizational regulations
Quality Management System
- Ensure that mandatory repositories are maintained, e.g. Service Catalog responsibility for own IT service catalog entry
- Ensure effective controls for compliance with rules & regulations
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation
- Contact to internal and external auditors (e.g. HC OR, FA, E&Y, FDA)
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Number of years of experience
4Personality requirements and skills
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or Business Management
- 4-7 years of experiences in IT/software project management including references on self-managed and successful finalized projects
- Basic understanding of technology behind web-based and cloud applications
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on multicultural sensitivity
- Critical thinking and analysis skills with respect to varying customer and business processes and requirements as they relate to a larger picture
- Strong teamwork skills
- Structured, proactive, and self-directed work style
- Fluent in both German and English
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience in Healthcare industry business processes
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus
- Availability for international business travel including USA and China
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 2300 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Siemens healthcare s.r.o.
Westend Business Park, Lamačská cesta 3/A, P.O.BOX 60
841 04 Bratislava 4http://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií