Práca a Kariéra
Ponuka práce koncernu Siemens na Slovensku
Place of work: Bratislava
Start date: ASAP alebo dohodou
Contract type: full-time
Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for software developers of any levels to join a software development team in the area of healthcare solutions and products.
Our teams work on various software products and solutions in the portfolio of Siemens Healthcare. Some products help doctors to come up with a precise diagnosis quicker, which allows for a better treatment. Other solutions help driving the benefits of healthcare services by enabling the rapid, easy and seamless interaction of data and knowledge. At the same time, we are enabling healthcare providers to efficiently create, market and offer services which are seamlessly integrated into a shared digital healthcare platform. An example can be found here: https://youtu.be/7tpACVy5CGA
The primary responsibility of a software developer is to provide quality software within given milestones. You will be an important part of the development team and fully participate in the development process.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
Language Requirements • English – advanced
• german – optional
Number of years of experience 2
Personality requirements and skills Expected skills and experience:
o 2+ years of experience in software engineering using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
o Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, code review, TDD, BDD etc.
o Preferably first experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
o Familiarity and experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Angular 2/4, React, NodeJS, , JQuery
- Micro Services, REST, SOAP, JSON, IoC Container
- SOLR, SQL Server
- C#, ASP.NET, WCF, JavaEE, Task Parallel Library will be a plus
- Test automation using tools such as Karma, Jasmine, Selenium
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) will be a plus
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.