About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
The Cloud security architect will be part of a team that manage and operate the global cloud environment of Siemens Healthineers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience and general overview in Cloud and on premises IT architecture, software implementation, automation, quality assurance, monitoring and maintaining services with various underlying dependencies with focus on security. You will engage closely with DevOps, SysOps and engineering teams to deliver highly available and scalable services. The candidate should have prior experience in designing security concepts for cloud and on premises n-tier applications or IT infrastructure.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Understand Siemens information security requirements and drive adherence for cloud environments.
• Implement cloud security solutions for AWS and Azure
• Guide internal customers on cloud security practices and help implement security in cloud workloads.
• Create security concepts based on company security requirements
• Evaluate new security solutions & managed security services to help secure cloud workloads.
• Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver our key security management processes by exploiting investment in existing tooling (e.g. ServiceNow, etc.) and / or identify new tooling.
• Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate security incidents
• Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues
• Actively involved in cloud environment threat hunting using manual and automated tools
• Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams
• Stay current on security industry trends
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
5Personality requirements and skills
• Overall 5+ years experience in IT with experience in Security
• Knowledge of network based, system level, and application layer attacks and mitigation methods
• Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
• Strong knowledge of cryptography methodologies and encryption algorithms
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns and issues to other team members and teams
• Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
• Hands-on knowledge on various monitoring/alerting tools
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Siemens healthcare s.r.o.
Westend Business Park, Lamačská cesta 3/A, P.O.BOX 60
841 04 Bratislava 4http://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií