Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a tester for smart buildings projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Definition of test cases based on acceptance criteria for features and user stories.
- Implementation of automated test cases for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creation and maintenance of automated test suite.
- Reporting of test execution results within the development team.
- Issue tracking.
· Development background or experience with implementation of automated tests
Nice to have skills:
· Practical experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Ranorex)
· Overview of low level building automation protocols (BACnet)
· Working experience with GIT
· ISTQB certification
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)Educational Specialization
Number of years of experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
0Personality requirements and skills
Good analytical and problem solving skill
Good written and verbal communication skills
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií