About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking forOverview
The SAP Authorization Support Engineer will be responsible for setting up and maintaining proper authorization for the user of multiple SAP systems within Siemens Healthineers. This position is part of the SAP Centre of Excellence within the IT department of Siemens Healthineers.
Task and Responsibilities
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
- Review authorization CRs
- Develop implementation definitions
- Test authorization roles
- Maintain role definition (e.g. CRs driven by compliance requirement)
- Monitor authorization issues
- Perform reviews, provide reports
- Support Audits
University degree/diploma in engineering or similar
2+ years of SAP authorization support experience
- Must be able to demonstrate sound understanding of SAP authorization concepts
- Must be an expert in the configuration and maintenance of authorizations in SAP
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role, managing the authorization of large SAP implementations for multi-national companies
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with IT teams in Germany and the USA
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be systematic, methodical and well organized
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)Number of years of experience
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Lamačská cesta 3/A
841 04 Bratislava - Karlova Veshttp://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií