About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for software test engineer who will assure quality of our software releases on time. For this purpose you will be responsible for:
- Creating test scenarios according to the requirement specification
- Developing the automated tests, regular test run and test result evaluation
- Maintenance and improving the test suite (Test stability, test efficiency, shortening the test run)
- Installation and operation of test environment in virtual machines
If you want to help us secure the quality of our software products in healthcare environment all around the world, come and prove your abilities at the interview with our architect.
In our projects we support applying of the best practices for software development, building robust, stable and efficient test suite assuring continuous integration and release is one of them.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Educational Specialization
BS/MS in Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science or related fields
Number of years of experience
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
3Personality requirements and skills
We require experiences with software testing and software quality assurance:
- Knowledge of testing methods and testing techniques
- Understanding of different test methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to create test concepts and test scenarios
- Executing of functional and non-functional tests including test result documentation
- Investigation skills, analytical and logical thinking
- Experience with test automation
- Experiences with Git, nUnit, Selenium or comparable tools
- Experience with test management tools (Jira)
- Team player, self-driven and communicative
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Siemens healthcare s.r.o.
Westend Business Park, Lamačská cesta 3/A, P.O.BOX 60
841 04 Bratislava 4http://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií