Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
The Azure Developer will be part of a team that does lift and shift migration of on-premise applications to Azure. He will execute the lift and shift strategy defined by the Azure Architect, including the development of extensions to the on-premise applications to enable them for Azure.
Task and Responsibilities
Develop extensions to the on-premise applications to:
• Enable the applications for AZURE cloud deployment
• Extend the applications (as defined by the strategy) to use appropriate AZURE services for authentication and authorization, file management, workflow management, queue management etc.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 4
Personality requirements and skills • 4+ years of relevant work experience as a software developer
• Must have cleared the Microsoft exam "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions""
• Excellent programming skills in .NET and C#
• Demonstrable experience in developing using some of the below-mentioned technologies: (Azure Functions , Azure App Service Web Apps)
• Demonstrable experience in developing using some of the below-mentioned technologies:
o Azure App Service Logic Apps
o Azure App Service API Apps
o Azure Service Fabric Apps
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.