About usSiemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
The IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing daily operations, leading the team, and providing optimal service and support to our business teams for services related to IT SERVICE DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT & OPERATIONS. This individual will implement and update current business processes which will maximize efficiency, productivity and drive the delivery of products, goods, and services to our customers in a quality and timely manner. Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible driving continuous improvement activities consistently providing value to the business.
• Responsible for delivery of IT services delivered to customers Globally.
• Collaborate with Service Providers to resolve ongoing and/or repeat performance issues and to identify opportunities for improvement, completing root causes, and consistently shifting opportunities towards the service desk.
• Ensure contractual SLAs/SLOs are being met and maintained. Measure and maintain overall customer service satisfaction. Use results to drive measurable continuous improvement with managed service vendor.
• Identify a Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) to improve overall customer satisfaction with IT Service Delivery.
• Collaborate with Global/Regional IT Service Delivery Manager’s to share best practices and information, ensure globally consistent processes are implemented and, where appropriate, deviations to meet regional requirements are properly understood and documented.
• Act as escalation point for service delivery issues affecting customers within the region.
• Partner with Process Owners on process improvement opportunities.
• Partner with IT Communications to ensure effective delivery of customer facing IT related communications.
• Plan, assign and manage resources across multiple development groups.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with business leaders to achieve successful system and service programs that meet business needs in alignment with the IT department’s objectives, projects, and/or priorities.
• Provides management oversight of third party services and an internal team responsible for delivering service across the organization.
• Develops and implements major Incident support initiatives and escalation processes for maintaining a high-quality customer-oriented Global IT Service Delivery programs.
• Adopts an information technology and infrastructure library (ITIL) program and/or similar process frameworks to design and deploy best practice IT Service Delivery processes.
• Establishes and maintains key performance indicators (KPI’s) and service level agreements (SLA’s) for the optimization of metric-driven IT Service delivery.
• Oversees the device architecture standards and employee productivity requirements, including staff availability to support employees across the globe.
• Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements where erroneous decisions will result in critical delay(s) in schedules and/or unit operations and may jeopardize overall business activities.
• Develops and implements a cost model optimization strategy for transition of work and services from higher level support tiers, to ensure consistent lean target metrics for cost per incident.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Postgraduate (Doctorate)Educational Specialization
Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
Number of years of experience
English - Advanced (C1)
5Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or a related technical field is required.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of information technology experience required.
• Minimum 5 of experience in corporate IT Service Delivery required.
• Demonstrated ability to design and execute Service Improvement Plans required.
• Proven ability to work in a globally distributed and highly matrixed environment required.
• Experience managing 3rd party suppliers in an onshore/offshore delivery model.
• Experienced in the ITIL process suite and ITSM; certifications are a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired.
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 2800 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
To apply on-line use Job Application Form
Siemens healthcare s.r.o.
Westend Business Park, Lamačská cesta 3/A, P.O.BOX 60
841 04 Bratislava 4http://www.siemens.sk návrat na zoznam pozícií