Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Scrum Master of international teams to develop solutions in the cloud based Ecosystem.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Motivate, coach and train international scrum teams to establish Agile Scrum/Kanban software development approach
• Enable worldwide distributed teams to collaborate effectively
• Manage and moderate the SCRUM process and prepare, customize relevant tools to support the development teams and reporting
• Report on efficiency, velocity of teams and impediments. Inspect and adapt agile process by inspection of tool usage, creation of artefacts, completeness, on sprint time and compliance to definition of done
• Organize sprint planning, refinement, retro, review, break out, daily stand-up sessions with the teams
• Contribute to training plan of team members
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization university degree in information technology or a similar discipline
Language Requirements Advanced knowledge of English language is mandatory
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Technical degree and possibly over 3 years of experience in software development
• Expert knowledge of and experience in working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc. for over 3 years
• Advanced experience with agile and waterfall requirement management tools, e.g. VSTS, Jira etc.
• Scrum master certification will be a plus
• Good understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
• Experience with software development and testing tools
• Experience with international teams
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.