Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a software developer who will be part of our software development team for customer in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for X-Ray Products we would like you to become a part of our team.
Your role will be:
• Understand business requirements
• Implementing new features
• Making improvements in software
• Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to
new customers’ needs
• We are looking for senior C++ developer with OpenGL experience
• Applications developement in C++ in thea areo of fotorealistic renderingu, Ray tracing, GPU+CPU, multithreading, OpenGL+OpenCL.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization IT
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
C++ - advanced C# - advanced
Number of years of experience 0
Personality requirements and skills • Image processing
• CUDA/GPU know-how
• Design patterns
• MatlLab and Python experience are nice to have
We are looking for responsible, loyal, team player with self-active approach
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)