Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
Siemens Healthcare is looking for Linux/Windows system administrator in a Big Data environment. This positon is responsible for Windows and Linux system administration support.
Your core responsibilities will be:
• Design, installation, configuration, patching and upgrading of the Linux OS.
• Administration, monitoring, maintenance and software installation on Linux servers.
• Microsoft Windows Server installation, administration, support and troubleshooting.
• Responsible for ongoing administration of SAS, Terradata DWH and Hadoop infrastructure.
• Manage Apache/IIS-based web services, SSL certificates and web server configurations tasks.
• Install, Administer, support and maintain SQL database environment.
• Research and implement, where possible innovative automated approaches for system administration & monitoring tasks.
• Automation of administration & monitoring tasks using Scripting (Bash, Perl, PowerShell, etc).
• Develop and maintain system installation and configuration procedures.
• Carry out activities in 2 shifts
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 2
Personality requirements and skills • Professional experience in server administration in Linux and Windows.
• Professional experience in administration of SAS and ideally of Terradata DWH and Hadoop.
• Skills in configuration of TCP/IP networks (routing, port forwarding, masquerading).
• Experience with Active Directory and user/group administration.
• Research and Analytical skills. Motivated and a self-starter.
• Passionate commitment to quality, success, teamwork, and customer service.
• Knowledge of SharePoint, Windows, Office suites, Java, Adobe, and others will be very beneficial.
• The ability to prioritize and organize tasks, inventory, and multi-task will be needed.
• Very good knowledge of English language
Nice to have Knowledge of German language is welcome
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.