Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Práca a Kariéra
Ponuka práce koncernu Siemens na Slovensku
Configuration Manager for Healthcare projects
Place of work: Košice
Start date: ASAP is possible / by agreement
Contract type: full-time
Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a person who will be part of software development teams for customers in healthcare area. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for Healthcare project like Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance or Radiation Therapy we would like you to become a part of our team.
Your role will be:
• Understand business requirements
• Plan and set up a CM system for projects or for the whole organizational unit for building up an appropriate archive structure
• Continuous improvement of the CM system (e.g. performance, optimal usability, state-of-the-art, tool versions, evaluation of new tools, etc.)
• Coaching of the system users for removal of errors in the system and handling
• Provision and possibly evaluation of project/process-specifically defined metrics data and of project/process relevant CM data for supporting project control (regular CM reporting)
• Creation of a CM plan for each supervised project
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization IT
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills Required computer skills:
CM-systems using/configuring/administering (Ideally ClearCase, or other systems e.g. SourceSafe, TFS, Subversion, CVS)
Administering of operating systems Windows (linux would be an advantage)
Programming/scripting in Perl, bash, batch, PowerShell
Knowing HW, ActiveDirectory, DNS and virtual servers (ESX, HyperV) would be also an advantage
We are looking for responsible, loyal, team player with self active approach and ability to lead people.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)