Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Cloud Security Architect.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Understand Siemens information security requirements and drive adherence for cloud workloads.
• Implement cloud security solutions for AWS & Azure workloads.
• Perform automation of security implementation, monitoring and operations for cloud workloads.
• Guides internal customers on cloud security practices and help implement security in cloud workloads.
• Work with information security teams and stakeholders within Siemens Healthineers to drive cloud security.
• Evaluate new security solutions & managed security services to help secure cloud workloads.
• Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver our key security management processes by exploiting investment in existing tooling (e.g. ServiceNow, etc.) and / or identify new tooling.
• Design and implement AWS/Azure/Cloud based DevSecOps processes and tools
• Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate security incidents
• Report unresolved security exposures, misuse of resources, and noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
• Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues
• Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures
• Collaborate within organization to build secure IaaS, PaaS & SaaS environments for AWS/Azure.
• Actively involved in cloud environment threat hunting using manual and automated tools
• Build security utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your colleagues to operate at high speed and wide scale.
• Evaluate security technologies for cloud environments in order to implement controls in the most streamlined and integrated manner
• Deploy automated security solutions for cloud delivery processes
• Develop cloud security solutions to enable production security operations (SOC)
• Deploy compliance solutions for large-scale cloud environments using container and microservice technologies
• Develop security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes
• Develop & deploy automated solutions to secure cloud development processes
• Craft and evangelize secure cloud platform & product requirements
• Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams
• Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service excellence
• Stay current on security industry trends
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 10
Personality requirements and skills Qualifications:
• Overall 10+ years’ experience in Technology with extensive experience in cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
• Minimum 4 years of experience with implementing and automating Cloud DevSecOps including technologies such as SPLUNK ES, Twistlocker, CloudPassage and threat intel platforms
• Extensive experience in cloud based DDoS protection services such as AWS Advanced Shield and Azure security services.
• Knowledge of network based, system level, and application layer attacks and mitigation methods
• Extensive Experience working with container technology including Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in DevOps environments and maintaining security in CI/CD processes
• Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of security solutions in an enterprise cloud based environment
• Experience with a broad range of security technologies including, SAST, DLP, IDS/IPS, IAM, Certificate Management
• Knowledge of AWS & Azure automation strategies and tools
• Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns, issues to other teams
• Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Experience with custom development using AWS/Azure integration technologies, Python, Java/EE, JSON, SAML, XACML, SCIM.
• Experience in virtualization, Cloud Formation, Python in building hybrid cloud models with security layered in for groups, policies is critical for individual's hands-on expertise.
• Skilled in HTML/CSS, JSON, REST, HTTP, Python, Java/EE, SAML, XACML, SCIM
• AWS/Azure certification along with other security certifications such as CISSP, SSCP is a plus
• Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools;
Competences and Behaviors:
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to identify areas of focus and tackle new challenges with or without direction.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and build solid relationships with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and business functions.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities - able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from C-level executives to operations and development teams;
• Strong business acumen with the ability to build business cases for technology initiatives and to effectively communicate the value proposition to non-technical stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work within a dynamic and fast paced
• Encourages people to be open and share their views
• Demonstrate clear and measurable results through the development of KPIs, goals and milestones
• Strive for standardization and simplification in all aspects of work
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)