Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
The Azure Developer will be part of a team that does lift and shift migration of on-premise applications to Azure. He will execute the lift and shift strategy defined by the Azure Architect, including the development of extensions to the on-premise applications to enable them for Azure.
Task and Responsibilities
Develop extensions to the on-premise applications to:
• Enable the applications for AZURE cloud deployment
• Extend the applications (as defined by the strategy) to use appropriate AZURE services for authentication and authorization, file management, workflow management, queue management etc.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 4
Personality requirements and skills • 4+ years of relevant work experience as a software developer
• Must have cleared the Microsoft exam "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions""
• Excellent programming skills in .NET and C#
• Demonstrable experience in developing using some of the below-mentioned technologies: (Azure Functions , Azure App Service Web Apps)
• Demonstrable experience in developing using some of the below-mentioned technologies:
o Azure App Service Logic Apps
o Azure App Service API Apps
o Azure Service Fabric Apps
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)