Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
For our TA team we are looking for Senior Talent Acquisition Professional
Your role will be:
To develop and deliver talent acquisition policies, methods and processes and to support managers for Slovakia's various businesses to fulfill their hiring demands as well as
* Consultation and support of Hiring Managers in Slovakia and/or assigned countries:
(a) Understand recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate actions
(b) Sourcing and management of candidate pools
(c) Assessment and selection of candidates
(d) Advise and coach Hiring Managers regarding specific TA challenges
* End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA strategy:
(a) Self-contained steering of the recruiting process as specified by the Talent Acquisition strategy.
(b) Responsible for negotiations with workers council as needed
(b) Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes.
* Relationship management:
(a) Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process.
(b) Maintain and leverage a recruiting network
* Assurance of high-quality service: (a) Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs
(b) Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
(c) Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders
(a) acts as UR Manager for strategic partners universities in Slovakia together with Siemens business counterparts
(b) Responsible for engagement plan concerning HR activities in strategic universities
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Number of years of experience 5
Nice to have German language - upper intermediate
• Training and development program ( e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)