Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Tacton Application Specialist in the area of Product/Sales Configuration Modeling.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a specialist in modeling of product configurations you will be supporting business lines of Siemens Healthineers in creating and maintaining complex product configuration applications based on Tacton CPQ Configuration System.
Using these web-based product configuration applications customers of Siemens Healthineers can create custom configurations of complex medical devices and receive quotation information in real time.
You will be working with Healthcare Business Line Pricebook Managers and country Pricebook Managers. This includes, but is not limited to, maintenance of Business Line Product Catalogs, conversion of SCON Diagrams to CPQ Product Configurations and monitoring of Master Data interfaces of Integrated systems.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization Computer Science or related field
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 2
Personality requirements and skills We require:
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding and 2-3 years of experience working in the field of Sales Configuration Modeling
- Ideally you have hands on experience working with Tacton TCStudio and Tacton TCSite software.
- Understanding and experience programming in Java using XML and HTML
- Certifications on Tacton product suite will be very beneficial
- exciting challenges in an innovative, global company
- international career opportunities
- open, inspiring and international working environment
- great potentials for personal and professional development
- attractive income and incentives