Software Developer (m/f) for Data Connectors in the cloud-based Digital Ecosystem
Place of work: Bratislava, Žilina
Start date: by agreement
Contract type: full-time
Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Developer (m/f) for Data Connectors in the cloud-based Digital Ecosystem.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support us as a software developer for data connectors in our cloud-based ecosystem for the healthcare business.
• The digital transformation in the healthcare business is gathering pace – step by step, one patient, one physician, one solution provider after the other. We are building a global digital platform that will span the entire healthcare spectrum. With the Siemens Healthineers digital ecosystem, we are driving the benefits of healthcare services by enabling the rapid, easy and seamless interaction of data and knowledge. At the same time, we are enabling solution providers to efficiently create, market and offer services which are seamlessly integrated into a shared digital healthcare platform
• As a software developer for data connectors in the cloud-based digital ecosystem, you will be involved in designing, implementing and testing a component of the digital ecosystem platform which connects the devices and data sources (e.g. healthcare IT at the customer site, patient monitoring and fitness devices) with the digital ecosystem
• You will work closely with our product management team and other developers in an agile development team to progress a solution set throughout the entire product lifecycle
• In the DevOps model, you will coordinate the components in daily live operation
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization university degree in medical physics, information technology, mechanical engineering or a similar discipline
Language Requirements A very good command of English is needed
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills • This position may suit you best, if you have extensive knowledge of modern cloud technologies.
• You have many years' experience in software development and extensive knowledge of the domain model for the healthcare business as well as medical imaging, further processing applications and healthcare IT standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE, etc.)
• You are familiar with the latest project management and software development methods (SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery)
• You are capable of working with interdisciplinary and international teams, and are willing to undertake international travel (approx. 10%)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)