Software Developer (m/f) for Big Data Management and Analytics in the cloud based Ecosystem
Place of work: Bratislava, Žilina
Start date: by agreement
Contract type: full-time
Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Developer (m/f) for Big Data Management and Analytics in the cloud based Ecosystem.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, take over an important role as software developer for Big Data in the buildup of a global digital platform to span the full spectrum of healthcare delivery.
• The digital transformation of healthcare is gaining momentum and asks for new solutions in order to ensure holistic healthcare. With the Siemens Healthineers Digital Ecosystem we are driving value in healthcare by fast, easy and seamless interactions on data and knowledge. And at the same time offer a platform for solution providers to efficiently create market and operate services seamlessly integrated into a joint digital healthcare environment
• As a Software Developer, you will be involved in the design, the implementation and the test of components of the digital ecosystem platform which manages the data made available by the digital ecosystem platform to enable big data analytics
• You work closely with our Product Management team as well as with an agile development team to drive a solution set throughout the entire product life cycle
• In a DevOps model you will support the daily operation of the components
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization university degree in medical physics, computer science, engineering or a relevant related subject
Language Requirements English - advanced
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 5
Personality requirements and skills • This position may suit you best, if you are experienced in software development and data management / Big Data and are familiar with the healthcare sector.
• You hold a university degree in medical physics, computer science, engineering or a relevant related subject
• You have at least 5 year's work experience in software development and data management / Big Data
• You have in-depth knowledge of the healthcare domain model, medical imaging, post processing applications and Healthcare IT
• You are familiar with state-of-the-art project management and software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery)
• You have in-depth knowledge of large-scale data lifecycle management, distributed data management systems and big data analytics (data warehousing, business intelligence, SQL, NoSQL, graph databases, HADOOP/HIVE, Spark, Python, R)
• You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 10%)
• You have sound business knowledge of English language
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)